Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Take a very late dinner in McD Dataran Pahlawan.

After struggled in making post quite feel like a post than a (blablabla's things). I've search so many weirdo's things yesterday. So give up is an option. Then i just go back home after finish it all (not finish either).

Making a blog's things, fb-ing and HON (for release tension but its making much more pressure to me cause i was newbie in that game lol). Went back home on 12am (from Cyber Cafe) then trying to get sleep but hardly cant because i get headache. Suddenly on 1am my big brother call me and invite for a very late dinner.

Tired n headache was taken over me but i forcefully trying to get out n take a dinner. Huhu i didn't take a dinner yet so why not? haha kick that headache away [but eventually its still there in my head] -.-" So i drive  a bit slow (in quite heavy rain) and pick up my big bro in Alai and i thought he wanna take a dinner at Thai's Restaurants (as usual) but i absolutely wrong. 

So fast food restaurant is an option and yup Mcdonald's Dataran Pahlawan is my suggested cause it was near (5 minute from Kg Telok Mas if i drive 130km/h with non stop). Arrive on 2am with kinda blurry i think i just wanna eat nugget cause its not good if i take a late dinner with heavy food (McD heavy food?). So when its my turn to take an order I just pick set Ayam Goreng Mcd with large set. Hahaha (dah org belanja aku order jer kaw-kaw, not my money either huhu).




So i eat like a hungry People of Cannibalism haha! but somehow my appetite got a trouble issue. After i put this Katsu Curry all what i can feel is bitter. duhh.. Argh?! i eat it all without compromise. haha.. broken english. (kelat2 pun ku tibai jer, macam ku tak biasa makan ulam-ulaman kan?)

After finish eating at McD i just stop by at Thai's Restaurants for buying a Nasi Goreng Ikan Masin for my dad. He also didn't take a dinner yet. Huhu sorry for being late.

Drive back home about 3.15am after 'kick out' my big bro at Alai and take a pit-stop at 7 Eleven Telok Emas. I saw my friend and have a long chit-chat 'çourse' with him. Erk.. almost 4am that time. Huhu got so many issue to settle. Finally i arrive at 'home-not-so-sweet-home' and trying to get sleep but kinda hard cause soda was trembling inside my stomach. Ouch?! So i just get only 'limited's sleep-sleep chickens' (closed eyes but hear all the gecko's gossips)

On 7am my BIG SIS call (arrrrrrrr!!! i just got sleep on 6am but forcefully wake up when phone is ringing?!) She want me to sent my nephew to the school cause it's still raining out there. I suggested my dad to sent those kids there and a couple minute after that my another big bro call.. (huwaaaa?!). He want me to go to the 7E to buy 'Batteries Liquids' cause his car was unable to start cause lack of electricity source (wkwkw). With my HP low i just go out and buy that stuff n refill it in his batteries cars, make a jumper with my dad's cars and mission accomplish.

Last but not least.. 'kroh kreh' at my historic & tender mattress. ~.~

Thanks for Read^^

No comments:

Post a Comment